Head off on a city break that won’t break the bank! This Poznan city break that I put together with my Flight Finder and Hotel Finder is the perfect way to see this colourful Polish city on a budget.
Poznan City Break
The Apartamenty Old Town has a fabulous location. You’ll be right in the centre of Poznan’s Renaissance-style buildings, traditional restaurants and Market Square. You’ll be just steps away from Działyński Palace, Poznan Historical Museum, and Royal Castle. Your apartment will be a great, comfortable base for sightseeing!
Situated on the Warta River, Poznan is a perfect city for a romantic break. This charming Eastern European city has pastel-hued buildings, history museums, Gothic cathedrals and verdant parks. Head to Lake Malta, Park Cytadela and the Imperial Castle for a full itinerary of sightseeing in the Spring and Summer.
Book this trip by finding a date that suits you!
- Poznan City Break: 3 Nights in Old Town Apartment Incl. Flights from just €106
- Provider: Hotelscombined and Kayak
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Poznan Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Apartamenty Old Town
- Score: 7/0 on Hotelscombined
- Location: Poznan Poland
- Meals: Room-only basis
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €106 per person based on two adults sharing