- 03/06/2019 – 06/06/2019 (€152)
- 09/06/2019 – 12/06/2019 (€129)
- 10/06/2019 – 13/06/2019 (€129)
- 24/06/2019 – 27/06/2019 (€157)
I love Poland for a lot of reasons – the cheap beer and lovely hotels are a big plus! I’ve put together a fab Poznan break for three nights. This stylish, historical city has plenty to enjoy.
I’ve included a stay at the Apartamenty Pomaranczarnia. These stylish, well-rated apartments are right in the city centre and close to the Stary Browar shopping and art centre. A stay here won’t break the bank and you’ll be super close to the city’s top landmarks!
While Krakow might be the big-name Polish city, this historical, pastel-hued city is just as worthy of a visit! Poznan boasts Renaissance buildings, history museums, Gothic cathedrals and verdant parks. You’ll find the historic Old Market Square with plenty of lovely cafes. Some of the city’s highlights include Lake Malta, Park Cytadela and the Imperial Castle.
- Poznan Break: 3 Nights in Central Aparthotel Incl. Flights from just €129
- Provider: Trivago and Kayak
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Poznan Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Apartamenty Pomaranczarnia
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Poznan
- Meals: Room-only basis
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €129 per person based on two adults sharing