A mini-break could be just the thing you need to escape the unpredictable Irish weather! This last-minute deal for a eight night break in Portugal is a really great offer which would see you jetting off for some fun in the sun. Nothing beats it! I found it on Ebookers.ie and was really impressed with what good value it is.
Cheap Portugal Holiday
The Vilar do Golf is a beautifully landscaped resort, deal for those who love to relax in natural surroundings as the sun shines. It is a top sports facility which has three swimming pools, a tennis court and an 18-hole championship golf course. Guests can avail of an exclusive discount to play golf here.
The hotel also has a stunning pine forest estate which you can walk through or explore on horseback. Other on-site facilities include a gym, two saunas, a supermarket, a snack bar and a restaurant.
Your flight will leave Dublin at 17:20 on Tuesday, October 13 landing in Faro airport at 20:15. From the airport, a taxi will take 17 minutes and is only €10. Once you’re there, relax in your spacious and comfortable room before heading to the hotel bar for a night cap. On Wednesday, October 21, your flight home leaves at 10:00, landing in Dublin at 12:50.
So don’t delay, be spontaneous and jump at this October break at a next to nothing price. Click on the link below to book today.
- Portugal: 8 Nights incl. 4* Hotel and Flights for only €212
- Travel period: 13/10/2015 – 21/10/2015
- Length of Stay: eight nights
- Air temperature during stay: 12°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Faro
- Airline: Air Lingus
- Hotel: Vilar do Golf
- Rating: 4.5/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 181 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: close to Faro, Almancil
- Meals: not included
- Airport transfer: a taxi will take 17 minutes and is only €10
- Price: only €212 per person based on two adults sharing