It’s important to stay topped up on vitamin D – so book yourselves in for a spot of sunshine and chill out with this awesome Portugal sun holiday I’ve spotted!
Portugal Sun Holiday
Click&Go currently have a cheap holiday this April for a week in the beautiful Agarve region of Portugal. Soft sandy beaches, beautiful cliffs and historic villages – it’s the perfect place to really forget about your worries!
The deal comes with your return flights from Dublin to Faro and transfers to Carvoeiro, so you can rest easy knowing you’ve got things covered before you even board the plane. :)
You’ll be staying at the Quinto do Paraiso, a cosy 3* resort set in sprawling leafy gardens – the perfect little retreat! Enjoy romantic dinners beneath the trees, relax by the pool and kick back with a cocktail (or two!) as you enjoy the tranquil atmosphere. And you’ve got half board catering to boot!
The fishing village of Carvoeiro is just a few minutes away by foot. It’s an amazing place where you can really sense the traditional ways of life of the region and enjoy the beauty of the region without having to put up with ugly modern developments. The beach is amazing – not only is it spacious, but you can also see the village perched up on the cliffs! Nothing beats sunbathing with a view, that’s for sure.
If it’s sunshine you need, then definitely click on the link and check it out!
- Portugal Sun Holiday: 1 Week incl. Hotel, Half Board, Flights and Transfers only €379
- Travel period: 25/04/2017 – 02/05/2017
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Faro
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Quinta do Paraiso
- Rating: 75/100 on Trivago
- Location: Carvoeiro, Portugal
- Board basis: Half board
- Airport transfer: Transfers included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €379 per person based on two adults sharing