Need a break from all the stress at work? Just want to put those feet up for a few days and slurp some cocktails by the pool? Then I think this deal for a Portugal long weekend will do you nicely!
Portugal Long Weekend
I’ve been looking around on Trivago and Skyscanner and managed to put together this great deal for a 4-night getaway this May. There’s only one thing better than a long weekend, and that’s one spent in a beautiful country enjoying some great weather and plenty of sun to boot!
With this deal you’ll be flying from Cork to Faro, and since you’re staying in Benfarras you’re just a short drive from the airport and the coast (maybe hiring a car would be handy!). The Parque das Laranjeiras Hotel offers very comfy accommodation in peaceful surroundings close to a golf course. There’s a gorgeous pool area on-site, and with complimentary breakfast each morning you know you’ll be in good hands.
Some of the Algarve’s most popular resort towns are close by, including Albufeira, Quarteira and Faro, so you’ve got tons of options for day trips! And don’t get me started on the beaches… The breathtaking cliffs, soft sands and gorgeous sunsets are enough to make anyone fall in love with Portugal! :)
If this is sounding like your cup of tea, then just click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately.
- Portugal Long Weekend: 4 Nights incl. Great Hotel, Breakfast & Cork Flights only €271
- Travel period: 18/05/2017 – 21/05/2017
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Cork
- Destination: Faro
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Parque das Laranjeiras
- Rating: 84/100 on Trivago
- Location: Benfarras, Portugal
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €271 per person based on two adults sharing