Fancy a trip to the Algarve? This time I send you to the pretty town of Brejos. Lots of opportunities to make trips to the beach or hike in the nature. Even though the hotel is located in a quiet area you find a great nightlife scene and shopping opportunities very close by. Going out at night is easy since you can walk to the bars and restaurants without worrying about how you get back to the hotel.
Find the deal on thomascook.co.uk and you will fly with easyjet from Belfast to Faro. I have added one 20-bag to the flight. I checked for transfer and your best bet is to take a taxi cause it saves time and is as cheap as going by public transport. You shouldn’t pay more than €20. Your accommodation, located in Quinta da Balaia, will be in an apartment of the 3 star hotel Balaia Sol Holiday Club (awarded with 4 stars on Tripadvisor and gained 78%) You will find a pool at the hotel with an attached snackbar for food and refreshments. In the evening use the terrace bar for some refreshing drinks. Nearby you find opportunities to rent cars or bikes to explore the surrounding area. Specifically for children, the hotel also has a kids outdoor pool. Adults can look forward to a lovely wine-tastings of Adega Do Cantor, Vida Nova and Onda that all organise the trips! Definitely a must!
Enjot the beautiful scenery, Portugal’s typically white-washed houses and the green gardens surrounding you. This will make a great family-holiday or couple’s getaway!
- Portugal: 1 Week incl. Hotel, Flights and Luggage for only €249
- Travel period: 11/10/2014 – 18/10/2014
- Travel duration: 1 week
- Air temperature during stay: 21ºC
- Water temperature during stay: 19ºC
- Airport of departure: Belfast
- Airline: easyjet
- Hotel: Balaia Sol Holiday Club
- Rating: 78% on TripAdvisor out of 246 reviews plus Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Brejos
- Destination: Faro
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: taxi 20 min
- Price: only €249 per person based on two adults sharing