Wow! That’s some deal!!! I have created a superb holiday bargain for you with the help of trivago.ie and bravofly.com. It’s a great hotel I have chosen called Vitor’s Village with 90% positive reviews on Tripadvisor. The four star hotel located near the beach in Lagoa is a the best place to have some relaxing days in a beautiful and stylish hotel. Spend a day at the landscaped pool and have a snack at the bar. In the evenings relax on the modern, wooden terrace in the lounge chairs and enjoy the amazing view while sipping a delicious cocktail. The deal includes breakfast so no need to worry about spending too much money on food. For dinner you can then choose to try out one of the great quality restaurants in Ferragudo, where the hotel is located or dine at the hotel’s restaurant. Basically everything is close by, but the hotel still maintains a relaxing atmosphere.
You’re flying from Dublin to Faro and it’s a bit of a drive, I admit. Takes under an hour by taxi, but it’s actually not that expensive, it only costs €35. Then pack your bags for this super bargain and have a great holiday!
- Portugal: 6 Days incl. 4* Hotel and Flights for only €200
- Travel period: 18/10/2014 – 23/10/2014
- Travel duration: 6 days
- Air temperature during stay: 20ºC
- Water temperature during stay: 20ºC
- Destination: Faro
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Vitor’s Village Resort
- Rating: 90% on TripAdvisor out of 151 reviews plus Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Ferragudo
- Board basis: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: taxi, just under an hour for €35
- Price: only €200 per person based on two adults sharing