WOW! There is absolutely no excuse to miss this deal!! For super cheap €134 you can now fly to Albufeira, Portugal’s beautiful Algarve , stay in a brilliant 4 star hotel with breakfast and flights are also included! Don’t believe me? Ok here is the deal: Fly from Shannon to Faro with Ryanair and take a taxi from the airport to the hotel. It’s as cheap as public transport (€25) and takes you 45 minutes. Baia Grande Hotel Albufeira awaits you with its 4 stars, check out the reviews on Tripadvisor (82% plus Certificate of Excellence). You will get a rich breakfast buffet in the morning and at your own cost you could also dine in the hotel if you like. Or go out into Albufeira and try delicious sea food that the restaurants have to offer. The hotel is great for families and couples. It has got an outdoor pool and a small one for children, a Jacuzzi and a pool bar, which I always love!
Now I found the deal on ebookers and when you will follow the link you will see that the price is actually €154 BUT since ebookers have their Spring Sale on at the moment you can save an additional €40 per holiday package. Which means per person you will end up paying €134! Awsome huh? But don’t forget to book quickly, before the sale ends!
- Portugal: 6 Days incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only €134
- Travel period: 03/04/2014 – 08/04/2014
- Travel duration: 6 days
- Air temperature during stay: 19ºC
- Water temperature during stay: 6ºC
- Airport of departure: Shannon
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Baia Grande
- Rating: 82% on TripAdvisor out of 509 reviews plus Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Sesmarias, Albufeira
- Destination: Faro
- Board basis: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: taxi €25
- Price: only €134 per person based on two adults sharing