It’s slowly getting warmer outside and the soothing sun beams give us a glimpse of Spring! Why not take this chance to actually escape to nicer weather with this Porto Spring Break?!
Porto Spring Break
I came across this fantastic value getaway with the help of my Flight Finder and Trivago, so you have to make two separate bookings. Fly with Ryanair from Dublin to Porto at the beautiful Portuguese Atlantic Coast. You will get accommodated by the 5* Charm Apartments located on the heart of beautiful Porto. The apartment is serviced, so you can look forward to a tidy flat when you come home from a day’s sightseeing. It’s the ideal starting point to explore the city.
Palacio das Artes, Ribeira Square and Porto Cathedral are only a short walk away. The famous Dom Luis I Bridge is also not far away, which means that the main sights are all accessible by foot. You could also, if you like, travel into the more remote towns of Porto and discover what the wine region has to offer. Make sure to take part in a wine tasting or try out the delicious Port, which is so famous for this area.
- Porto Spring Break: 3 Nights Incl. 5-Star Apartment & Flights for only €173
- Provider: Trivago & Flight Finder
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Porto
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Charm Apartments Porto
- Score: 8.7/10
- Location: city centre
- Meals: not included
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €173 per person based on two adults sharing