With the absolutely abysmal storms we have been on the receiving end of in the last few weeks, a bit of spring weather would be a nice change one would think. I have found an excellent offer for a group of 4 to enjoy a bit of sun in the fabulous city of Porto. This Porto group holiday should help snap you out of that winter survival mode once and for all. :)
Porto Group Holiday
This deal pairs together flights found on our Flight Finder and one of the best reviewed Airbnbs the city of Porto has to offer. It has a 5/5 rating to boast and it’s location puts you right at the heart of where you want to be. You are within walking distance of the Bolhao Market, Santa Catarina and Porto’s stunning historical centre.
As you probably already know, Porto is synonymous with fine wine and the Douro Valley offers you a variety of different wine tasting experiences for you to enjoy with your friends. The architecture of the city is pretty awesome too, as vibrancy and variety in colour schemes are the order of the day.
Don’t hesitate and book your Porto Group Holiday today.
PS. If you wish to find the flights listed in the screenshot using our flight finder, just match up the dates and number of passengers and you should be good to go.
- Porto Group Holiday: 4 Nights in Great Airbnb & Flights for Group of 4 only €178pp
- Travel period: 23/04/2018 – 27/04/2018
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Porto
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Rating: 5/5 on Airbnb out of 23 reviews
- Location: Close to Bolhao Market
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €178 per person based on four people sharing