Colourful, lively, exciting – a Porto city break is the perfect way to add that splash of colour to your life! :)
Porto City Break
Explore Portugal’s second city with this fantastic little deal I’ve put together using Trivago and Flight Finder, which includes your direct return flights from Dublin and 4 nights at a beautifully designed hotel close to the centre.
The Oporto Cosy features light, spacious rooms with touches of traditional Portuguese design, meaning that there’s plenty of character and charm. Getting around will be easy thanks to the subway that’s just around the corner, or the hotel can even arrange bike rental for you as well!
You’ll be right in the heart of the action, with traditional restaurants, bars and shops all just a stone’s throw away. Get yourself some lunch or breakfast at the Bolhão Market before beginning your sightseeing tours – head down to the river and the Ponte de D. Luis bridge for wonderful views of the old town, mingle with the hustle and bustle on the promenade or soak up the charm of the historic neighbourhoods.
If you’ve not been here yet, then now’s the perfect time to cross it off your bucket list! To book just click the links below to book your flights and hotel separately. :)
- Porto City Break: 4 Nights in Central Hotel incl. Flights only €117
- Provider: Trivago + Flight Finder
- Travel period: 14/01/2019 – 18/01/2019
- Length of stay: 4
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Porto
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Oporto Cosy
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €117 per person based on two adults sharing