Porto City Break
3 Nights in Gorgeous Central Hotel incl. Flights & Breakfast
Hotel Oporto House
Departure airport Dublin
meals No Catering
Looking for a city break that will take you somewhere lively and exciting? Then I think this deal will be perfect for you – after all, a trip to Porto will always be memorable!
Porto City Break
See Portugal’s second city with this great deal I put together using Hotels.com and Skyscanner. You’ll get direct flights from Dublin to Porto, and you’ll be able to take the bus or metro straight into town once you’ve landed.
I’ve picked out a lovely place for you to stay at the Porto Republica Hostel and Suites. Don’t worry – you’ve got a private en-suite room that’s beautifully decorated, and you’ll be able to experience that traditional Portuguese architecture up close. You’ll be provided with breakfast in the morning – quite handy really, seeing as those hills can be a little tiring sometimes! ;)
Be sure to walk along the lovely Cais da Ribeira where you’ll find markets and all kinds of restaurants and shops tucked away in the narrow streets. Soak up lovely views from the Ponte de D. Luis bridge, and why not go for a relaxing river cruise? It’s a great chance to put your feet up and see the city from a different angle.
You’ll be amazed by how beautiful this city is – and even if you’ve been before you’ll be sure to discover something new! Book now and take advantage of this great price!
- Porto City Break: 3 Nights in Gorgeous Central Hotel incl. Flights & Breakfast only €195pp
- Travel period: 15/10/2017 – 18/10/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Porto
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Porto Republica Hostel & Suites
- Rating: 85/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €195 per person based on two adults sharing