This October you could be spending 1 week in a 4 star hotel in Porto, one of the oldest European Centres! You can book this deal here with Ebookers.ie.
Ryanair brings you to Porto from Dublin (04/10/2014 -11/10/2014) and you will be staying in the central Novotel Porto Gaia (Rated: 85% on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence 2014). Ideally located with in walking distance to all the main attractions in this historical city such as Ribeira wharf. At the hotel you can enjoy an outdoor swimming pool and terrace.
Your holiday can be one of pure indulgence- of Portuguese cuisine at restaurants and wine tasting at many of the Porto cellars. The city is best viewed from the Douro River, here you can take a boat cruise. Architecturally and historically Porto has so much for you to discover! Home to many bridges such as Dom Luis Bridge and buildings such as Sao Francisco Church with its interior lavishly covered in gold! Time needs to be spent in areas such as Cais Da Ribeira – the medieval district and Cais de Gaia – the birthplace of one of the world’s most famous wines. Porto is a city of beauty and from the giant tile panels inside Sao Benton Station to the Crystal Palace Gardens. There is so much variety for you to absorb during your holiday.
So this October enjoy indulgence, relaxation, history and culture in Porto and all for only €225 per person.
- Porto: 1 Week incl. 4* Hotel and Flights for only €225
- Travel period: 04/10/2014 -11/10/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Air temperature during stay: 16ºC
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Porto
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Novotel Porto Gaia
- Rating: 85% on TripAdvisor out of 504 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: central
- Meals: Not included
- Airport transfer: Taxi (12 mins, €9)
- Price: only €225 per person based on two adults sharing