Newcastle is a classic winner for a UK city break! It’s one of my favourite northern haunts, and I could be here forever listing all the amazing things to do and see here. Book a stay for yourself with this great Newcastle minibreak with Trivago and my Flight Finder. Once you’re in love with this city, you’ll be returning again and again ;)
Plush Newcastle Mini Break
The hotel I’ve spotted is the stunning 4* Grey Street Hotel which is set in the heart of the city. This is a great example of old time glam mixed with modern elegance, as it’s in an old Georgian house that has been beautifully brought up to date. If you really want to relax, why not head for the spa on site and book in for a relaxing massage.
The location here can’t be beaten. Newcastle University, St James’ Park and Grey’s Monument are all close by. The city’s nightlife is also easily reachable, and you know this is going to be a highlight of your trip!
Book this exciting Newcastle minibreak with the link below!
- Plush Newcastle Mini Break: 2 Nights Stay in 4* Hotel in City Centre & Return Flights from Dublin, only €94
- Provider: Trivago & my Flight Finder
- Travel dates: 16/10/2018 – 18/10/2018
- Length of stay: 2 night
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Arrival airport: Newcastle
- Hotel: 4* Grey Street Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Hotel location: Grey Street, city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfers: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €99 per person based on 2 adults sharing