London is such an enticing city, with quirky areas like Camden, to luxury districts like Knightsbridge, there is something to suit everyone! I’ve found you a fabulous deal on Expedia to an extremely central and well-rated hotel, so snap it up before it goes!
Plush London City Break
Having grown up in London, I know the best places to visit and so I’ve selected a gorgeous studio for you in the very heart of the city in the lovely Bloomsbury area! You will be very close to both Euston and King’s Cross station so getting around is easy as 1,2,3! Though I would the best way to experience the city is just to wander around as you will always find an interesting site around every corner!
To top this deal of, I’ve chosen dates in December which mean you enjoy Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park, soaking up the Christmas vibe! If you are in need of some retail therapy, you are close to Oxford Street and Regent Street which are a shopper’s heaven! For culture vultures, you are taken care of too as London is home to many incredible museums! My favourites would be the National History Museum, Victoria & Albert and The British Museum (all have free entry)!
London is waiting for you so just click any of the links. Have a great trip :)
- Plush London City Break: 3 Nights in Top-Rated Hotel in Excellent Location incl. Return Flights only €169
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 11/12/2018 – 14/12/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Studios 2 Let Serviced Apartments – Cartwright Gardens
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €169 per person based on two adults sharing