Finding a sun holiday around peak tourism season can be absolute nightmare, but don’t fret because I’m here to solve all your problems! ;) I have found a brilliant (and cheap!!) summer holiday package on Ebookers.ie for two people to spend one week soaking up some sunshine in Platja d’Aro this June.
Platja d’Aro Holiday
Platja d’Aro is a gorgeous area located along the Costa Brava in Spain. It’s beaches are second to none when compared to anywhere else in Europe and it really is a tourist’s paradise. I have found a great hotel for you in the Hotel Bell Repos. It has a brilliant rating of 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor from 344 past customer reviews and it also won a Certificate of Excellence as well. Each morning you will have a delicious free breakfast to enjoy and there is also a brilliant pool that you’ll be able to take a dip and catch some rays too.
Platja d’Aro is a great diving location and Aquadiver are a great company with great guides who will bring you out to the best spots. There are lots of great bars and restaurants to choose from and overall Platja d’Aro is the perfect holiday destination. The Ryanair flights for this deal are between Knock and Gerona Airports with the flight times pictured below! :) Also the dates will see you arrive in prime sunny conditions too (11/06/2015 – 18/06/2015).
I love the Costa Brava so I though ‘Why not share the love?’ with this Platja d’Aro Holiday. Follow the link below to book your trip today.
- Platja d’Aro Holiday: 1 Week incl. Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only €331
- Travel period: 11/06/2015 – 18/06/2015
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Air temperature during stay: 22°C
- Airport of departure: Knock
- Destination: Gerona
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Bell Repos Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 344 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Platja d’Aro, Spain
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: €5-8 on bus
- Price: only €331 per person based on two adults sharing