A holiday in Greece is one which many people long after and with blue seas, blues skies, a brilliant atmosphere and friendly people, who can blame them. This offer to the exclusive Piraeus Hotel Lilia, located by the picturesque marina, gives you a week long stay. It is guaranteed to be enjoyable and comfortable.
I got this offer for you by combining deals from hotels.com and budgetair.ie to make sure you got the best price. This hotel has a Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor and an 86% rating along with some fantastic reviews from previous guests.
While your hotel offers everything you need in the way of luxury, you won’t want to spend all day in your room. There are a number of things you could get up to during your stay in the area. As far as site-seeing goes, you should visit St. Nikolaos Church, the man who it is said Santa Claus was modelled on, the Nautical Museum and the old monastery site of Agios Spiridon church.
There are some beautiful walking spots along the marina, or venture further to Terpsithea district which is full of monuments, and is the centre of Piraeus, Korai square. There are many fabulous churches and waterside walks to visit or you can just relax in an authentic Greek restaurant and watch the world go by.
This brilliant offer won’t last for very long so grab it while it is still hot by clicking the link below.
- Piraeus: 6 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only €297
- Travel period: 13/11/2014 – 19/11/2014
- Travel duration: 6 nights
- Air temperature during stay: 12-18 degrees
- Water temperature during stay: 20 degrees
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Athens
- Airline: Air France
- Hotel: Lilia Hotel
- Rating: 86% on TripAdvisor out of 225 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: Piraeus, Greece (close to Athens)
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer: Train – €9
- Price: only €297 per person based on two adults sharing