A hotel entirely in pink? Sounds pretty unbelievable, but that’s what’s just about to open up just outside Sant Antoni in the Spanish party island of Ibiza. Dream holiday material!
Pink Paradise in Ibiza
Perfect for a girly getaway or even just enjoying some fantastic artsy vibes, the Paradiso Ibiza Art Hotel is a brand new 4* property that’s really turning heads thanks to its one-of-a-kind design. Situated in a gorgeous Art Deco building, the hotel features some seriously incredible design on the inside. The 70s furniture, eye-catching colours and quirky art really come together perfectly – you could definitely envision this hotel in a city like Miami.
Outside you’ll be able to soak up those tropical vibes in the gorgeous sun terrace equipped with comfy loungers, a bar and a pool. And yes – even the pool is coloured pink! You’ll be in the centre of the nightlife here as well. During the summer time Ibiza truly is an island that never sleeps, with more top-notch club nights than you can shake a stick at. And hey, if you need to recuperate from a long night, you can simply just kick back at this truly stunning hotel…
The price I’ve quoted is for 3 nights at the end of June (26th – 29th) which is definitely the cheapest rates I’ve found for this hotel so far, but feel free to play around the dates as much as you want and see if you can put together a break to suit you. I’ll also include a link to my Flight Finder so you can pair this dreamy hotel up with some cheap flights! :)
- Pink Paradise in Ibiza: Stay in a Brand New Pink Hotel in Ibiza From Just €186pn!
- Travel period (example dates): 26/06/2018 – 29/06/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Hotel: Paradiso Ibiza Art Hotel
- Rating: No rating yet (hotel is brand-new!)
- Location: Sant Josep de sa Talaia, Ibiza, Spain
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: from only €186 per night