Have you some upcoming nuptials this year and want to find the best place to honeymoon? What could be more perfect that spending the first few weeks of marital bliss laying in paradise?!
What’s more, as weddings are so expensive nowadays, getting to paradise at a low cost is a bonus! So this deal I put together with a hotel deal from trivago.ie and two separate flight offers from vayama.ie is the perfect way to get that honeymoon you deserve. It is a ten night holiday to the Philippines.
Mecasa Hotel Philippines
The hotel is the MECASA Hotel, only a five minute walk from the beach and the local shopping area. In fact, you can walk to either side of the island within a couple of minutes, which is a really nice thought. It would be so nice to stroll hand in hand across the island together, swimming in the crystal clear waters on both sides.
Why not do something super fun, like head to the beach for a kite surfing lesson! Or go to the town for happy hour, to enjoy some cocktails and chat to some of the locals, you would never know what might happen.
This hotel is more than your typical three star, the service is excellent and the breakfast included is delicious! It is every bit the honeymooners dream. You will fall in love all over again.
To book this amazing deal, click on the link below.
- Philippines: 10 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast and Flights and Transfer for only €802
- Travel period: 08/09/2015 – 19/09/2015
- Travel duration: ten nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Kalibo
- Airline: multiple airplines
- Hotel: MECASA Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 14 reviews
- Location: Boracay Island, Phillipines
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer: bus and taxi will take an hour and a half and cost €10
- Price: only €802 per person based on two adults sharing