They say if you travel alone then you’ll never be alone so this perfect Prague solo trip should be right up your alley. I found it for you using Airbnb & my Flight Finder tool. Stay for 3 nights in this beautiful city in a top-rated city centre bedsit with flights from Dublin for only €125! Read on to find out more.
Perfect Prague Solo Trip
This Airbnb (5/5 out of 235 reviews) is one of the best-priced flats in the city on these dates and the hosts have been held in high esteem by previous guests for their friendliness. It is just a 10-minute walk to the gorgeous medieval Charles Bridge and another 10 to the sensational Old City. This is one of my favourite places to visit in Europe and with good reason. It’s an absolute joy to behold and there’s plenty for a person traveling alone. Why not join one of the famous pub crawls or walking tours that the city is famous for and you’ll meet plenty of like-minded people during your stay!
Book your Prague trip by clicking the links below and have an amazing stay!
- Perfect Prague Solo Trip: 3nt in city centre pvt room close to the old city with Dublin flights only €125
- Provider: Airbnb & my Flight Finder tool
- Travel period: 20/11/2018 – 23/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Prague
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Score: 5/5 out of 235 reviews + Superhost status
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Meals: Not included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €125 per person based on two adults sharing