If you’re starting to stress about not having booked a summer holiday this year then look no further. With this peak season Gran Canaria holiday that I’ve found on Click&go, you and your family will be basking in the summer sunshine without a care in the world. Sounds good to me! ;)
Peak Season Gran Canaria
When it comes to great sun destinations in Europe, it really is hard to beat Gran Canaria. This place gets almost year-round sunshine which means when you get to the peak season you’re talking about some serious heat. For this deal, you and your family will be staying in the self-catering Colina Mar apartment complex located in the tourist centre of Puerto Rico. It’s in the perfect location for taking advantage of a number of great shops and restaurants along with a great beach just a short distance away.
Included with the package you also get return flights to and from Las Palmas. Puerto Rico is a gorgeous tourist centre that is famous for its laid back and relaxed atmosphere. You can look forward to strolling along the promenade and soaking in the atmosphere of the fabulous bars and restaurants that line the strip. If your a family that is more into water sports and activities there are plenty here to get involved in. This holiday is sure to keep the whole family happy!
Check out all the details just below and don’t forget that it’s just a €1 deposit so get booking today!!
- Peak Season Gran Canaria: 7 Nights in Fantastic Accom. in a Great Location incl. Return Flights for a Family of 4 just €445pp
- Travel period: 19/07/2018 – 26/07/2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Las Palmas
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Colina Mar
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €445 per person based on two adults sharing