You might be thinking that it’s too late to get some great value on a sun holiday, but never fear your Holidayguru is here! This September Bulgaria holiday is a great bit of value in a fantastic location when the madness of summer has cooled a little. This offer on Click&go is definitely not to be missed.
Peak Season Bulgaria Family Holiday
With this deal, you will be staying at the great value 4* hotel Efir. The hotel is in the perfect location for relaxation. It’s located quite close to the peaceful resort of Sunny Beach so you can guarantee yourself some quality time on the beach. Each of the rooms in the hotel is perfect for the duration of your stay. Each night you’ll be able to return to it after a long day relaxing on the beach. Every day you can wander down to the lovely pool and relax stress-free.
Included in the package are your return flights and transfers to a from the hotel. In just a couple of clicks, you can start planning your next adventure in the sunshine. When you want to get out and experience to the tourist centre of Sunny Beach, you’re just 500m away. There are plenty of gorgeous bars and restaurants there so you can sample some delicious treats in between spells of chilling out on the beach.
Check out all of the details just below and have an amazing time! :)
- September Bulgaria Holiday: 7 Nights in a 4* Hotel in a Great Location in Sunny Beach incl. Flights & Transfers for €418pp
- Travel period: 21/08/2018 – 28/08/2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Bourgas
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Efir
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €418 per person based on two adults sharing