Sometimes, it can be difficult to stay ahead of the curve when planning your summer holiday. However, fear not: this peak Gran Canaria holiday will see you enjoying the beaches in Puerto Rico during the hottest month of the year with minimal hassle. I found this deal for flights and a 7 night stay in an aparthotel using Click&Go.
Peak Gran Canaria Holiday
With this deal, you will be staying in the peaceful Carlota Apartments, in the holiday resort of Puerto Rico. A mere 800m from the beach, you can find several shops, restaurants, music venues and public transport links nearby. Flights and airport transfer are included in this deal.
The area of Puerto Rico is known for being much more laid back than neighboring resorts. With temperatures of in the mid to late twenties in July, you’ll enjoy some of the best weather on the island. Puerto Rico is situated in a colourful and vibrant marina where there are plenty of water sports and sailing activities to keep you busy. The area also has a great selection of restaurants with both international and local cuisine.
To book this deal, just check out the links below! :)
- Peak Gran Canaria Holiday: 7 Nights Stay in a Great Value Aparthotel in July incl. Flights & Transfers for just €437pp
- Travel period: 11/07/2018 – 18/07/2016
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Gran Canaria
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Carlota Apartments
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Board basis: Self catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €437 per person based on two adults sharing