Booking a family holiday can be a bit of a nightmare and sometimes the time might get away from you and you might have forgotten to even book! Well, have no fear your Holidayguru is here! With this peak Gran Canaria family holiday I found on Click&go you and yours can flake out in the sunshine in the July heat.
Peak Season Gran Canaria Family Holiday
For this deal, you and the little ones will be staying in a cosy bungalow in a beautiful area of Gran Canaria. The Parque Raquel is the perfect place to keep everyone happy. It’s loaded with plenty of fun facilities that will keep even the toughest critic happy. While you’re chilling by the pool the kids can take advantage of the lovely pool on the property. For the days when you guys want to chill out on the beach, it’s just a short walk away!
With this package, you get your return flights from Dublin to Las Palmas included along with transfers to and from the hotel. When you want to get out and explore there are plenty of amazing things in the area around the complex. There are sports facilities, bars, restaurants and more! This package is all about reducing your stress to the absolute minimum and if you book today you’ll see why.
Follow the link just below and get booking this great bit of value in July!
- Peak Gran Canaria Family Holiday: 7 Nights in a Great Value Hotel in a Great Location incl. Flights & Transfers for 4 People for €393pp
- Travel period: 20/08/2018 – 27/08/2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Las Palmas
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Parque Raquel
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €393 per person based on two adults sharing