Crete is a fantastic island, fit to suit all interests as far as summer tourism is concerned. The deal I’ve put together for you using a combination of Skyscanner and Airbnb is for a lovely and peaceful Crete summer getaway. It will help you detach, unwind and recentre all your energy into enjoying some of life’s finer things.
Peaceful Crete Summer Holiday
When I say this holiday is “peaceful”, I mean it. The owner of the Airbnb lists the fact that it is a worthwhile thing to rent out a car that can cope with the rugged terrain and also there is no Wifi. On the plus side, there is no Wifi! You have a lovely natural setting where you can hike, read and relax. If you are looking for the rough and tumble of the busier parts of Crete or the beaches, then with the vehicle you have rented you will be able to reach them no hassle.
The Airbnb I have selected for this offer has received some very good reviews from past tenants if you accept it for what it is. The flights for this trip will fly between Dublin and Chania Airports with Ryanair and have to be booked separately from the accommodation.
Give yourself a break in the truest sense with this peaceful Crete summer holiday offer. Follow the links to book today.
- Peaceful Crete Summer Holiday: 1 Week in Well Rated Airbnb & Flights for only €469
- Travel period: 30/05/2018 – 05/06/2018
- Length of stay: 1 Week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Chania
- Airline: Ryanair
- Airbnb Listing: “Meet the nature in an old village”
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Airbnb out of 22 reviews
- Location: Palaiochora, Greece
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: SUV type vehicle recommended by owner
- Price: only €469 per person