Looking for an active holiday that will excite you at every turn? Head for the hills in Cinque Terra, the Italian Riviera! I found this peaceful Cinque Terre Break using Expedial that will put you in a great apartment for three nights!
More dates: (Select Flight to Pisa!!)
Peaceful Cinque Terre Break
The Ciao Bella Rainbow is a real hidden gem of a place. Set in the town of Riomaggiore, you will be a stone’s throw away from the beach. You’ll feel at home in this quaint apartment which is located in the Cinque Terre National Park. With a gorgeous balcony overlooking the town, you can really take in the beauty that this region is famed for. Previous guests loved the rooms and location of this charming complex.
Italy’s Riviera has a host of towns that you should visit during your holiday here. The commune of Riomaggiore is the first of Cinque Terre when travelling north. This village dates back to medieval times and is known for its wine and charming, small beach. It has also gained a reputation for its great seafood! When you’re done exploring Riomaggiore, grab the hop-on, hop-off train and travel north to the rest of this region’s towns. The largest town, Monterosso, offers a beautiful beach. Picturesque Vernazza is also perfect for a day trip.
To book this trip, just follow the links below!
- Peaceful Cinque Terre Break: 3 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast, Rental Car & Flights for only €189
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport: Pisa PSA
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Ciao Bella Rainbow
- Score: 4.3/5
- Location: Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, Italy
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: included
- Price only €189 per person based on two adults sharing