Looking for an active holiday that will excite you at every turn? Head for the hills in Cinque Terra, the Italian Riviera! I found this peaceful Cinque Terre Break using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool that will put you in a great apartment for three nights!
Peaceful Cinque Terre Break
The Affittacamere Le Gare is a real hidden gem of a place. Set in the town of Riomaggiore, you will be a stone’s throw away from the beach. You’ll feel at home in this quaint apartment which is located in the Cinque Terre National Park. With a gorgeous balcony overlooking the town, you can really take in the beauty that this region is famed for. Previous guests loved the rooms and location of this charming complex.
Italy’s Riviera has a host of towns that you should visit during your holiday here. The commune of Riomaggiore is the first of Cinque Terre when travelling north. This village dates back to medieval times and is known for its wine and charming, small beach. It has also gained a reputation for its great seafood! When you’re done exploring Riomaggiore, grab the hop-on, hop-off train and travel north to the rest of this region’s towns. The largest town, Monterosso, offers a beautiful beach. Picturesque Vernazza is also perfect for a day trip.
To book this trip, just follow the links below!
- Peaceful Cinque Terre Break: 3 nights in Top Rated Guesthouse Incl. Flights just €158
- Provider: Trivago and Kayak
- Travel period: 20/10/2018 – 23/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport: Pisa PSA
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Affittacamere Le Giare
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, Italy
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €158 per person based on two adults sharing