I think it’s fair to say that Paros is an absolute dream. Whitewashed buildings with blue window frames, crystal clear waters and romantic terraces by the water front… I couldn’t think of a more romantic place for a summer holiday!
Paros Summer Holiday
If you fancy trying out a new Greek island, than I can only recommend Paros. Situated in the middle of the Aegean Sea, it’s a fantastic choice for those of you looking for a Greek island holiday with plenty of authenticity. The villages are peaceful and beautiful, with ancient footpaths linking areas across the island. And don’t even get me started on those beaches!
With this deal I put together using Hotels.com and Skyscanner you’ll have return flights from Dublin to Paros via Athens as well as 8 ngiths at the Apollon Boutique Hotel. This is a fantastic little place in a top location close to the island’s main town. The seafront is pretty much right at your doorstep and there are some sandy beaches just up the road as well.
You’ve got lots of traditional restaurants, tavernas and bars close by, so you’ve got plenty of dining options. Be sure to reserve a table by the harbour front for a romantic evening spent drinking wine and dining on some of the freshest seafood around. While you’re here, be sure to check out Kolympithres beach or even go on a cruise to the neighbouring island of Naxos!
To book, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. ;)
- Paros Summer Holiday: 8 Nights in Excellent Boutique Hotel incl. Return Flights only €532
- Travel period: 26/06/2018 – 04/07/2018
- Length of stay: 8 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Paros
- Airline: Aegean Airlines
- Hotel: Apollon Boutique Hotel
- Rating: 4.6/5 on Hotels.com
- Location: Paros, Greece
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: Check prices here
- Price: only €532 per person based on two adults sharing