There are some cities that are just made for short breaks – and the French capital is definitely one of them! Whisk yourselves away to the city of lights and love this June with this awesome Paris weekend break I’ve put together!
Paris Weekend Break
I’ve been looking around on Hotels.com for some great places to stay in Paris during the summer, and I’ve managed to pair up a great property with cheap flights I found on Skyscanner too. So this deal will be perfect if you’re looking to get away somewhere beautiful without breaking the bank!
With this deal you’ll be staying at the Hipark Design Suites in the 19th Arronndissement. Not only are they going for a very good weekend rate, but they’re super stylish too! Everything is spick-and-span, and with transport links close by you’ve got easy access to the whole city!
So, just hop on a metro and you’ll be right in the thick of it in no time, strolling along those beautiful leafy boulevards and gorgeous townhouses that are just so typical of Paris. There’s plenty of sightseeing and amazing museums to choose from, so there’s no shortage of culture here. My favourite area has to be the trendy, laid-back neighbourhood of Montmartre, and the narrow, winding streets of the Latin Quarter are jam-packed with restaurants and cafés.
If you fancy a Parisian adventure then just click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Paris Weekend Break: 2 Nights in Excellent Studio Apartment incl. Flights only €131
- Travel period: 10/06/2017 – 12/06/2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Paris Beauvais
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hipark Design Suites Paris La Villette
- Rating: 8.1/10 on Booking.com
- Location: 19th Arrondissement
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €131 per person based on two adults sharing