There is one legendary city in Europe that everyone tries to see at least once and now you as a solo traveller can get in on the action. With this Paris solo trip that I’ve put together with my flight finder tool and Airbnb, you’ll be able to enjoy the sights and sounds of this gorgeous city.
Paris Solo Trip
For this deal, you’ve got return flights from Dublin to Paris Beauvais included along with your stay in a well rated Airbnb. This Airbnb is in a great location for anyone who wants to explore all that the city has to offer. It’s a fantastic place to return to after a long day of walking around the gorgeous cobblestone streets of the French capital. With this deal, I’ve also included a link to another great value Airbnb along with a link to a generic search just in case its all sold out.
Theres so much to see and do in Paris you really won’t know where to begin. I would say that the best place would be to check out all of the classic icons of the city. So that would mean checking out places like the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre among others. Once you have those out of the way I would recommend just wandering around the centre of the city and soaking in the sights. You never know what you might discover!
Check out all of the details just below and have a fantastic time! :)
€165 with Flights
Separate Link to the Flights
€168 with Flights
Generic Search for Dates on Airbnb
- Paris Solo Trip: 3 Nights in a Well Rated Airbnb in a Beautiful Part of the City incl. Flights for €165
- Travel period: 25/06/2018 – 28/06/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Paris Beauvais
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Rating: 5 out of 5 and has been awarded the ‘Superhost’ titles
- Location: Central location, short metro from all major landmarks
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €165 per person