2 Nights in Central Hotel with Flights from Dublin
Hotel Design Sorbonne
Departure airport Dublin
meals No Catering
Paris really holds the key to my heart. I like to come back time and time again to see just how much of the city I haven’t discovered the last time. With this lovely Paris minibreak you’ll be able to discover the city too in January 2019.
Lovely Paris Minibreak
Your hotel is the fab Design Sorbonne, which is in the Latin Quarter of the city. The towering beauty of Notre Dame Cathedral is just a short walk away, and you can take a lovely walk along the banks of the Seine. The hotel really lives up to its design name, with gorgeously decorated boutique rooms and quirky art hanging on the walls. There’s free Wi-Fi in the hotel, and your room will have a flat screen TV and en suite bathrooms. There’s a breakfast buffet offered in the hotel each morning that you can avail of for an extra charge.
Paris needs no introduction. The city is full of excitement, colour and fun. The Champs Elysees is great for strolling through and window shopping in the boutique shops. Take a break in one of the cafés with a croissant and a coffee. Live life like a Parisian with this lovely break, simply by booking with the links below.
- January Paris Minibreak: 2 Nights in Central Hotel with Flights from Dublin €120
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 15/01/2019 – 17/01/2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Paris Charles de Gaulle
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Design Sorbonne
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Latin Quarter
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer:
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €120 per person based on two adults sharing