Paris Weekend Getaway
3 Nights in Well-Rated Hotel incl. Return Flights
Hotel Eden Montmartre
Departure airport Dublin
meals No Catering
With its romantic avenues, beautiful architecture and peaceful neighbourhoods, there’s a good reason why a Paris weekend getaway is such a classic idea for a European holiday!
Paris Weekend Getaway
Enjoy 3 nights in the charming, cosmopolitan capital of France this September. It’s a wonderful time to go since the weather will be cheering up a little bit and spring will be in full bloom!
This deal from my Flight Finder and Trivago comes with your return flights from Dublin to Paris Beauvais as well as your 3-night stay at the Ibis Paris Montmartre 18th. You’re in a fantastic location in the laid-back artsy 18th Arrondissement to the north of the centre. There’s plenty of chic cafés and bars to get stuck into as well as the beautiful Sacré Cœur Basilica, fantastic views from the hill and plenty of hidden corners worth exploring.
On the Metro you’re not too far away from the centre either, so get exploring all you want! Stroll along the Champs-Élysées and soak up the bustling city life and get stuck into the many fantastic museums and sights. The great thing about Paris is that its easy to escape the busy crowds. Whether you decided to go down a quiet, pretty side-street or wander through one of the city’s many gardens and parks, you’ll be able to enjoy some romantic moments together and enjoy some peace and quiet. :)
I almost want to go back myself now that I’ve written this! To book your little séjour, just click the link below to be taken to the city break!
- Paris Weekend Getaway: 3 Nights in Well-Rated Hotel incl. Return Flights only €130
- Travel period: 25/01/2019 – 28/01/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Paris Beauvais
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Eden Montmartre
- Rating: 7.7 out of 10 on Trivago
- Location: Montmartre (18th Arrondissement)
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €130 per person based on two adults sharing