2 Nights in Trendy Accommodation With Rooftop Terrace incl. Private En-Suite Room & Flights
Hotel Les Piaules
Departure airport Dublin
meals No Catering
Just because a city’s sophisticated doesn’t mean that it has to be expensive as well! I’ve put together another fantastic Paris break for you, so you can enjoy the French capital for less!
After looking around on Trivago I managed to spot a fantastic place to stay in central Paris, which offers seriously stylish accommodation for great prices! The Les Piaules is a hostel, but you’ll actually be getting your own private en-suite room, so there’s all the privacy and comfort you’d expect from a hotel. There’s a great looking bar, and with a rooftop terrace on-site you’ll have amazing views of the Parisian skyline – the spires of the Sacre-Cœur Basilica in the distance are so dreamy!
As well as your accommodation, you’ve also got your return Skyscanner flights from Dublin to Paris Beauvais. So that’s all the important stuff covered already! There are plenty of nearby transport connections, so getting around the city will be a piece of cake.
In the nearby Oberkampf area, you’ll find plenty of nightlife with that rough edge – it’s a whole mix of classy cocktail bars and lots of life music. In the very centre of the city you’ll love exploring all of the arrondissements and gorgeous streets brimming with cafés and shops. The Latin Quarter is particularly beautiful, while Montmartre boasts a bohemian flair, that classic Parisian charm and views of the city!
Just click the links below if you’re interested – you’ll be booking your accommodation and flights separately. :)
- Paris Break: 2 Nights in Trendy Accommodation With Rooftop Terrace incl. Private En-Suite Room & Flights only €149
- Travel period: 04/09/2017 – 06/09/2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Paris Beauvais
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Les Piaules
- Rating: 87/100 on Trivago
- Location: 11th Arrondissement
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €149 per person based on two adults sharing