Paris is a fabulous destination all year long :) Just think about the romantic canals, the breathtaking sights, and the gorgeous view from the Eiffel Tower. There’s so much to see and discover, you can barely fit it all in one trip. But don’t you worry.. with this Paris adventure in September you’ll get some extra days to indulge. Stay as long as 5 NIGHTS and really take it all in. Located in the north of Paris, you’re in central location within walking distance to Sacré-Coeur and the enchanting Montmarte. Pay a visit to Moulin Rouge or stroll the artsy markets. If you don’t want to stand in line for the Eiffel Tower, I’d recommend a trip to the Tour Montparnasse from where you can get great photos of the Eiffel Tower itself.
Your Paris Adventure
You’ll be staying in the 3* Kyriad Paris Nord Porte de Saint Ouen with return flights from Dublin included and you’ll travel less than two hours to reach your destination. The hotel comes with super stylish interiors and modern furniture. A tram station is right around the corner, so don’t you worry about getting around. For breakfast you should head out to one of the delicious French bakeries, but you will find a great restaurant on sight, that’ll serve you divine dinner and live music.
- Paris Adventure: 5 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only €204pp
- Provider: Trivago & Flight Finder
- Travel period: 10/09/2018 – 11/09/2018
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Paris
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 3* Kyriad PAris Nord Porte de Saint Ouen
- Score: 3/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: northern city centre
- Meals: not included
- Airport transfer: check your options here!
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €204 per person based on two adults sharing