If you dream about a chilled-out and calm holiday off the busy and tacky tourist places then you can take a closer look at this deal that I’ve tailor-made for you with trivago.ie and tripair.com. You probably haven’t come across many Panama holiday deals but this one is like a little paradise-getaway.
Fly from Dublin via Amsterdam to Panama City and I would recommend to rent a car (only €7pp per day). Then you have the flexibility to take tours to the booming place of Panama City, the surrounding areas or spend a day at the beach. The hotel you will stay in is called Vista Lago Ecoresort (85% on Tripadvisor) and located at a small lake. The hotel has a beautiful pool area and included in the deal is also breakfast. Once you click through from trivago to ‘view deal’ you will see it not listed in the Room type description but it’s mentioned in the text above that all room prices include breaky :) At the hotel you have an a la carte restaurant that serves international food. So why not try out something else and visit Panama?
- Panama: 8 Days incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only €772
- Travel period: 01/05/2014 – 08/05/2014
- Travel duration: 8 days
- Air temperature during stay: 28ºC
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Panama City Tocumen
- Airline: KLM + Air France
- Hotel: Vista Lago Ecoresort
- Rating: 84% on TripAdvisor out of 44 reviews
- Location: Santiago de Veraguas
- Board basis: breakfast
- Airport transfer: 3 hrs
- Rental car: €7pp per day
- Price: only €772 per person based on two adults sharing