Majorca may be known for its high-rise resorts and tourist-packed beaches but its capital Palma is dripping with history and culture. Check out this Palma de Majorca break from Expedia to learn more about this gorgeous Spanish city.
Palma de Majorca Break
The Hotel Joan Miro Hotel is in the perfect spot for enjoying the beach and city of Palma. This well-rated hotel You’ll be close to Cala Major beach and its surrounding bars and restaurants. This well-rated hotel is also not far from Castel de Bellver. A visit to this hill-top castle is the perfect way to start your day! Cycle along the seafront to get into the city and begin your days of sight-seeing!
Steal away to Majorca’s treasured capital city! Palma de Mallorca is dotted with beautiful remnants from Medieval and Moorish times. Your first port of call should be Palma Cathedral, which is the jewel of the city’s skyline. This 7th-century Roman Catholic cathedral is must-see, with its spectacular stained glass windows designed by Antoni Gaudi in the 20th century. Then, head through the Old Town, stopping by Mayor Plaza. In the evening, visit Es Baulard Modern Art Museum which is open until late and provides a gorgeous view of the city at dusk. The Arab Baths and its luscious garden are the perfect stop in between.
Book this fantastic city break by finding a date that suits you!
03/04/2019 – 06/04/2019 (€184)
07/04/2019 – 10/04/2019 (€174)
08/04/2019 – 11/04/2019 (€174)
- Palma de Majorca Break: 3 Nights in Hotel Near Beach Incl. Flights just €184
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Palma de Mallorca Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Joan Miro Museum
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Palma de Majorca, Majorca
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €184 per person based on two adults sharing