Take advantage of this great deal and book yourself into a hotel overlooking Lake Garda. I found this deal on TUI and it has loads of dates available!
Overlooking Lake Garda!
What a stunning area – Lake Garda belongs to the most popular regions in Europe, rightly so. It really is simply gorgeous. That is why it makes me very happy to present you with this wonderful deal. You will fly Dublin to Verona and from there, your booked transfer will bring you to your hotel that is located right at the lakeside promenade.
The Hotel Astoria is a well-rated resort located in the stunning environs of Garda town. From the terrace, you can overlook Lake Garda and enjoy the stunning views. Look forward to a relaxed breakfast each morning. What’s also great is that you are very close to the ferry terminal, so without renting a car, it will be easy for you to explore the different towns at Lake Garda like Sirmione or Riva del Garda.
- Overlooking Lake Garda! 1 Week incl. Hotel, Breakfast & Flights + Transfers only €552
- Provider: TUI
- Travel period: see above
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Verona
- Airline: TUI
- Hotel: Astoria
- Score: 4/5
- Location: Desenzano del Garda
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer: included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €552 per person based on two adults sharing