Thailand is a country that just about everyone has on their bucket list. Sometimes people end up not going for one reason or another, maybe the whole thing doesn’t seem that safe or comfortable. Well with this deal that I have found overlooking Bangkok on Expedia that is just impossible to try and pass up.
There are not too many times where you can really relax and look forward to staying in a 5* hotel. I think that the best way to do it would be by going to one of the most exotic cities in the east. With this deal that I have found on Expedia, you can be in a 5* hotel overlooking Bangkok. The hotel you’re going to be staying in, the Lebua at State Tower Hotel, offers absolutely stunning views of this amazing city. You can relax with a drink on the rooftop, admire the views and watch the stars.
It’s hard to understate how amazing Bangkok can be. It is a bustling city that has something it for everyone and a mix of different cultures. The food is something that Bangkok is really famous for and has a full flavored, no holds barred approach to eating. There is a convergence of cultures here and there are plenty of markets that offer an insight into the traditional Thai way of life. Chatuchak Weekend Market is a particular highlight and a must see for any tourist!
So what are you waiting for?! Cure that wanderlust! ;)
- Overlooking Bangkok: 8 Nights incl. 5* Hotel & Flights for only €985
- Travel period: 22/01/2018 – 31/01/2018
- Length of stay: 8 Nights
- Airport of Departure: Dublin
- Destination: Bangkok (BKK)
- Airline: Qatar Airways
- Hotel: lebua at State Tower
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Silom Road Bangrak, Bangkok
- Board Basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €985 per person based on two adults sharing