Oslo Weekend Break
3 Nights incl. Well-Rated Apartment & Flights
Hotel Central City Apartments
Departure airport Dublin
meals No Catering
The Norwegian capital may be compact, but when you take the incredible nature into consideration you’ve got the perfect recipe for a city break on your hands with this deal for an Oslo weekend break!
Oslo Weekend Break
I’ve been to Oslo a few times myself and I love the place! There’s so many trendy little cafés and shops, awesome food and some incredible landscapes that are right on the city’s doorstep. This deal I’ve put together using Hotels.com and Skyscanner will give you a 3-night stay close to the centre of the city plus your flights to Oslo Gardermoen. Just hop on the train and you’ll be in Oslo in no time at all!
The Central City Apartments have received good reviews, and you’re in a great location for exploring the city. The botanical gardens are just a short walk away, as is the Munch Museum (y’know, the guy who painted The Scream!). Your closest subway is Tøyen so getting around to the rest of the city will be a piece of cake.
I recommend exploring Grünerløkka if you’re a fan of artsy cafés and shops, and while you’re there you can swing by the food market at Mathallen. In the centre you’ve also got the lovely Royal Palace, the awesome Opera Hall and Akershus Fortress just to name a few of the sights. And definitely do a bit of island hopping or head up to Holmenkollen – both are great days out!
To book your Norwegian adventure, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Oslo Weekend Break: 3 Nights incl. Well-Rated Apartment & Flights only €180
- Travel period: 09/11/2017 – 12/11/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Oslo Gardermoen
- Airline: Norwegian
- Hotel: Central City Apartments
- Rating: 7.3/10 on Booking.com out of 666 reviews
- Location: Oslo’s East End
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €180 per person based on two adults sharing