Orlando here we come! Always wanted to fly to Florida and stay at this city? Then here’s your chance! I found a cheap flight from Dublin to Orlando via Atlanta, with only 90 minutes stopover, so no long waiting times! From the airport it takes you an hour to get to the hotel. Go by bus to Disney World and take a taxi from there, then you save yourself most of the expensive taxi journey and it only costs you €10. Stay at Grande Villas Resort (81% on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and book it through trivago.ie. The hotel has been designed in Caribbean style and creates a tropical mood :) Stay at the self catering apartments that sleep up to 4 people. The price I have calculated is for two, so it won’t change if you add another couple of 2 children, it will actually get cheaper!
The hotel has the perfect location for the main attractions in Orlando. Sea World , Disney World and the Universal Studios are only a very short drive away and Florida Mall will make shoppers happy :) The hotel itself offers a great pool, water slides, a water shooting vulcano and a sandy beach terrace. Inside and around you also find great dining opportunities! I would definitely recommend this hotel to families! Have fun!
- Orlando: 8 Days incl. Hotel and Flights for only €563
- Travel period: 03/12/2014 – 10/12/2014
- Travel duration: 8 days
- Air temperature during stay: 20ºC
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Orlando (MCO)
- Airline: Delta Airlines
- Hotel: Grande Villas Resort
- Rating: 81% on TripAdvisor out of 344 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Orlando
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer: bus to Disney World, then taxi (€10, 1hr)
- Price: only €563 per person based on two adults sharing