Sometimes you don’t want to get a holiday when everyone else is heading off. You want to enjoy some peace and quiet away from the crowds. Well then, this off peak Corfu holiday is definitely for you then! This amazing offer on TUI is not to be missed so make sure you follow the link to get booked.
Off Peak Corfu Holiday
If you aren’t lucky enough to get holidays over the summer time this is the perfect package for you. The apartments you’ll be staying in, the Stema II Studios, are in a prime location. They happen to be just a five-minute walk away from the beach where you can enjoy uninterrupted views of the sea. The building itself is designed in a typical Greek style, so think whitewashed walls, terracotta roofs and wrought iron balconies.
This is a great value package no matter what way you look at it! Not only do you get to stay in well-rated apartments, you also get return flights and transfers to and from the hotel. Once you’re all booked you’ll have nothing to worry about! Another great thing about the location is that you’re not too far from the town of Sidari. This village has plenty of amazing bars and restaurants where you can chow down on some Greek delicacies.
Follow the link just below and get booking your next adventure in the sunshine!
- Off-Peak Corfu Holiday: 7 Nights Stay in Well Rated Apartments incl. Return Flights & Transfers just €420pp
- Provider: TUI
- Travel period: 21/09/2018 – 28/09/2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Corfu
- Airline: TUI
- Hotel: Stema II Studios
- Score: on TripAdvisor out of reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Sidari, Corfu
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €420 per person based on two adults sharing