Looking to visit a stunning European capital without getting lost in the crowds? I found this off peak Athens city break that will put you in the city centre, without a splitting headache! I found this deal using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool.
Off Peak Athens City Break
During your four days in Athens, you will be staying at the well-rated K29 serviced apartments in the centre of the city. This well-rated accommodation is perfect for exploring the city on foot. You will be a mere 15-minute walk from Omonia Square, the National Archeological Museum and the Monastiraki flea market. You’re also close to the metro station.
November is the perfect off-peak time to visit Athens. The crowds are less dense, airfare is cheaper and the weather is milder than during the summer – though it can still reach 18 degrees! While you’re here, you should, of course, check out the Acropolis and the Ancient Agora. This ancient capital is chock full of stunning ruins like the Temple of Olympian Zeus. However, if you want to see a bit of modern Greek culture, then head to the neighbourhood of Exacrchia where you’ll find trendy bars and restaurants and wonderful street art.
To book this deal, follow the links below!
- Off Peak Athens City Break: 4 Nights in Well Rated Central Aparthotel Incl. Breakfast, Flights just €198
- Provider: Trivago and Kayak
- Travel period: 16/11/2018 – 20/11/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport: Athens ATH
- Airline: Lufthansa
- Hotel: K29
- Score: 4.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €198 per person based on two adults sharing