August is the perfect time to travel if you’re still looking to soak up a little more sunshine – and you’ll be getting a fantastic bargain by booking a little earlier!
August Getaway to Crete
Take this excellent deal I’ve spotted on TUI for example! With it you’ll be able to escape to beautiful Crete where you can relax on the beaches, soak up the laid-back atmosphere and enjoy some fantastic nightlife for a whole week!
The deal’s got plenty going for it – not only do you have your return flights from Dublin, but you’ll even have checked-in luggage and transfers to go with it too. No stress for you – just chill out and get your holiday off to a relaxed start!
You’ll also have a week at the Illios I hotel, located in the fantastic resort town of Malia where you’ll be just a stone’s throw away from the beach and the bustle of the main strip. Your twin room will come with its own balcony where you’ll be able to put your feet up and enjoy the views, or you could even cool off in the pool or relax with a refreshing cocktail.
Everything you’ll need to keep yourselves entertained in Malia is within walking distance, so you can relax or party as hard as you like. The choice is yours! So, what are you waiting for? Treat yourself to a sunny getaway by clicking the link below. :)
- August Getaway to Crete: 1 Week in Popular Hotel incl. Flights, Luggage & Transfers only €495pp
- Travel period: 26/08/2018 – 02/09/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of Departure: Dublin
- Destination: Crete Heraklion
- Airline: TUI Airways
- Hotel: Hotel Ilios Malia
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Malia, Crete
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Transfers included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €495 per person based on two adults sharing