If you’re in the mood for a city break that’s a bit off the beaten path, why not try Gdansk? This is one of Poland’s most beautiful and oft-overlooked cities. Did I mention incredibly affordable? If found this deal for a 3 night October Gdansk city break using Expedia.
October Gdansk City Break
You will be staying in the Flats For Rent Nowa Motława, a short walk from the city centre. This hotel is highly-rated for its location, cleanliness and service . The accommodation itself has a full-service spa, a restaurant and an indoor swimming pool for you to enjoy and unwind.
The critics agree: Gdansk is a city you should put in your calendar in 2018. This Polish port city has so far remained a hidden gem in comparison to other popular European cities. It boasts Gothic, Medeival and Renaissance architecture, a stunningly restored Old Town and beautifully kept city parks such as Oliwa Park. Gdasnk is a modern metropolis, despite being steeped in history, that you’ll just have to see for yourself.
What are you waiting for? Follow the links below to book! :)
- October Gdansk City Break: 3 nights in Central 4-Star Accommodation with Spa including Direct Return Flights for just €101pp
- Travel period: 14/10/2018 – 17/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Gdansk, Poland
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Flats For Rent Nowa Motława
- Rating: 4.6/5 or ‘Superb’ on Expedia
- Location: 0.6 km from city centre
- Board basis: Self catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €101 per person based on two adults sharing