Man, I love autumn! The changing colour of the leaves, the chance to wrap up and get cosy indoors…and it’s the perfect time to see a city! I found an October Edinburgh weekend break using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool which will let you see the city
October Edinburgh Weekend Break
During your three-night stay, you will be staying the Nicolson Apartments in Edinburgh’s Old Town. This is a great base for exploring the city as you’re close to the rail station, Edinburgh Castle and Royal Mile. These apartments have great reviews from previous guests and everything you need for a self-catered stay, as well as cable TV.
The city’s Royal Mule has plenty of attractions such as Holyrood Palace and Edinburgh Castle. A visit to Camera Obscura and the World of Illusions is another great way to spend the afternoon. You’ll get the best views of the city by trekking up to Edinburgh Castle. This city is known for its great shopping and you’ll find plenty of designer and boutique shops, especially on Prince Street and George Street. Known as “the Athens of the North”, Edinburgh offers plenty of culture and events so make sure to check out the National Museum.
To book this deal, just follow the links below!
- October Edinburgh Weekend Break: 3 Nights in Private Central Apartment incl Return Flights just €171
- Provider: Trivago and Kayak
- Travel period: 06/10/2018 – 09/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport: Edinburgh EDI
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Nicolson Apartments
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €171 per person based on two adults sharing