Looking for the perfect city break? Try Bratislava. This city on the Danube often gets overlooked in favour of neighbouring Vienna, but it certainly packs its own charms. For one, Bratislava is very affordable and it takes its culture very seriously, with a host of events throughout the year. I found this October Bratislava break using my Flight Finder tool and Airbnb.
October Bratislava Break
During your break in the Slovakian capital, you will have your own apartment for three days. This highly-rated Airbnb is right in the heart of the Old Town. You will be close to the city’s attractions like the historical centre and the Presidential Palace. This property has a perfect score on Airbnb, with guests loving the cleanliness and location.
Bratislava offers a lot for you to pack into your trip. You’ll find lots to do in the Old Town and you should definitely check out Bratislava Castle take in the lovely views of the River Danube. Thanks to the lush forests all around you’ll definitely sense the lovely nature all around. This region prides itself in its wine, so make sure to eat at one of the super-affordable restaurants that this city is known for and enjoy the local vino.
What are you waiting for? Follow the links below to book this amazing city!
- October Bratislava Break: 3 Nights in Central Apartment incl. Flights just €115
- Travel period: 08/10/2018 – 11/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport: Bratislava BTS
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Score: 5/5 on Airbnb + Superhost rating
- Location: Centra;
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Airport transfer:
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €115 based on two adults sharing