Miami is a city that will romance you like no other. With a blend of cultural and architectural influences, eccentric inhabitants, a vibrant bar scene and glamorous beaches, its no wonder that the Magic City is a sought-after destination. I found this deal using Airbnb and my Flight Finder Tool, for a November Miami holiday, when the weather will still be warm and clear.
November Miami Holiday
With this fantastic deal, you will be staying highly-rated Airbnb in Olympia Heights in Miami. This spacious, self-contained apartment is independent from your host’s home and has a patio, double bedroom, kitchen and parking space. A car rental is recommended for this holiday. Previous guests have commended the apartment’s cleanliness and the hosts’ friendliness. The apartment is close to Dadeland Mall.
Miami is a melting pot of different cultures and lifestyles. You can hang with the buff and bronzed on the city’s sparkling shore lines, have dinner in the colourful Cuban neighbourhood of Little Havana, or walk along Ocean Drive to see the 1930s art deco beauty of South Beach. Miami has a great and varied nightlife which can suit any mood, from candle-lit lounges to rooftop bars to indie-rock venues. To escape the madness of the city, you can take a relaxing stroll around the nearby Tropical Park.
- November Miami Holiday: 7 Nights Stay in a Fantastic Airbnb incl. Direct Return Flights for just €569pp
- Travel period: 07/11/2018 – 14/11/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Miami, Florida
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Rating: 5 out of 5 on Airbnb and Superhost rating
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Board basis: Self catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €569 per person based on two adults sharing