November Bordeaux Break
With this deal, you will get a three-night stay at the well-rated Citotel Le Chantry, which has a Certificate of Excellence on Trip Advisor. This hotel is located is just outside the heart of Bordeaux. You will be two minutes from the nearest tram and a five-minute walk from the city’s main pedestrian shopping street. You’re also close to the city’s Old Town!
This city is perfect for any Francophile! With a Unesco World Heritage status, this city has stunning architecture. A walk through the city will reveal wonderfully preserved baroque buildings and mansions. The stunning Place de la Bourse is a grand baroque square that should be your first port of call. Wine-lovers should head to unmissable La Cite du Vine museum and vineyard and sample some of the region’s delicious wine. On your Saturday morning here, make sure to head to the best food market in the city, Marche des Capucins.
To book this great, deal just follow the links below!
- November Bordeaux Break: 3 Nights in Well-Rated, Central Hotel Incl. Flights for €192
- Provider: Trivago and Kayak
- Travel period: 09/11/2018 – 12/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport:
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Citotel Le Chantry
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Bordeaux, France
- Airport transfer:
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €192 per person based on two adults sharing