I love Berlin. It’s one of the chicest cities in Europe, and there is always something new and exciting to do no matter what corners you turn. I’ve spotted a beautiful November Berlin break on Expedia that will knock your socks off! Four nights in the hip capital of Germany right as the city is starting to turn festive? Read on!
November Berlin Break
You’ll stay in the lovely Titanic Comfort Berlin Mitte. If you’re familiar with the name Titanic you’ll know it means glamour and elegance. That’s what you should expect from a great stay here! This hotel is super close to Alexanderplatz in the centre of the city, where you can go shopping, eat out, or climb the Berlin Fernseheturm, or TV Tower. The views of the city you get from the top are spellbinding!
The hotel is perfect as your base! The earthy tones of the decor and the fabulously friendly staff make this a true haven from the buzz of the city around you! Your double room is amazing, with a super comfy bed and an ensuite bathroom. Book your break here with the links below!
- November Berlin Break: 3 Nights in Wonderful Hotel in the Centre of the City with Flights from Dublin €210
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 18/11/2018 – 21/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Berlin Schonfeld
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Titanic Comfort Berlin Mitte
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 2km from Alexanderplatz
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €210 per person based on two adults sharing