Iceland is home to some truly incredibly sights. Seeing the Northern Lights flickering overhead is one of the most amazing experiences on the planet. Add to this, the marine life and landscape of Iceland, you can create a pretty memorable holiday experience. Having just checked out Groupon.ie, I can see that they have done exactly that. I have found a great offer for a three night holiday for two people, that includes a Northern Lights experience, plus the option of booking 2 more tours such as visiting the Blue Lagoon.
Northern Lights & Blue Lagoon Tour
This three night trip will see you experience the Northern Lights and the choice to book a Golden Circle Tour, and/or the Blue Lagoon tour. As an example this deal shows the price of 2 booked tours, but feel free to select as many as you like :) But you will also get to enjoy one more night discovering Reykjavik city centre. Here you can experience some beautiful sculptures, fine restaurants and very friendly people. The Icelandic landscape is like no other and places such as the Blue Lagoon are wildly popular the world over. This thermal spa which you can see pictured below, is a luxurious experience that you have to try at least once in your lifetime. Each tour lasts between 3-5 hours, giving you great value for your money. The flights for this deal are from Dublin and there are several different dates available for this trip between now and selected dates throughout the year & into 2018.
With this Groupon offer, you will be staying in one of two hotels, depending on availability for your selected dates. You will be staying in either Hotel Cabin (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor) or Hotel Vik Arctic Comfort: (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor). Only Hotel Cabin will offer you breakfast but both make a comfortable place to rest your head after your day of exploring. Experience natural beauty at its finest. Following the link below to book this great offer today.
- Iceland Northern Lights & Blue Lagoon: 3 Nights incl. Hotels, Breakfast and Tours + Flights for only €459
- Travel period: ariving 20 Sep 2017 – Jan 2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Reykjavik
- Hotels: Hotel Cabin / Hotel Vik Arctic Comfort
- Hotel Cabin Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Hotel Vik Arctic Comfort: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Reykjavik, Iceland
- Meals: Breakfast included in Cabin Hotel
- Tours included: Northern Lights, Blue Lagoon
- Optional tours to book: Golden Circle Tour
- Airport transfer: Transfers to tours included & Airport transfers not included
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €459 per person based on two adults sharing (with 2 tours)
Feeling inspired by Iceland? The check out these posts too:
Explore Amazing Iceland
6 Nights in Gorgeous Guesthouse incl. Flights
If you’ve ever wanted to tick Iceland off your bucket list, now is your chance! With this deal that I’ve found on Expedia, you can explore amazing Iceland without breaking the bank. You can experience all that this magical land has to offer while staying in some serious comfort. Explore Amazing Iceland It’s hard to […]
Boutique Iceland Holiday
5 Nights in Stylish Studio Apartment incl. Flights
I found you this Boutique Iceland Holiday in September 2017! Get 5 Nights in Stylish Studio Apartment incl. Dublin Flights only €610pp!