The Northern Lights are one of the ultimate natural wonders you’ll ever see in your lifetime, and definitely something on a lot of travellers’ bucket lists!
Northern Lights Experience
If you’ve also been dreaming of seeing them for yourself, then I think you’ll love this deal I’ve spotted over on Groupon! This offer gives you two days to not only explore the charming city of Reykjavik but also head out on a breathtaking trip where you’ll be hunting the Northern Lights!
Your return flights from Dublin are included, and while I found the cheapest options are in November, there are several other dates you can choose from, so pick whatever time suits you best! You’ve also got your accommodation sorted out too since you’ll be staying at either the Hotel Cabin or Arctic Comfort Hotel, both located close to the centre of the city.
There’s plenty to see and do in Reykjavik. I definitely recommend heading up to the top of the stunning Hallgrimskirkja cathedral for amazing views of the city or checking out the various museums and monuments. You can even get a bit of shopping done along Laugavegur!
But of course, the highlight by far is the Northern Lights tour, where you’ll head out into the Icelandic wilderness in pursuit of this awesome natural phenomenon. So, budding travellers, get this experience ticked off your bucket list once and for all! Simply click the link below to book. :)
- Northern Lights Experience: 2 Nights in Reykjavik incl. Flights & Northern Lights Tour only €249
- Provider: Groupon
- Travel period: Valid for arrivals from January – April 2019 (cheapest dates: 13, 28 or 29/01/2019)
- Length of stay: 2 nights (3 or 4 nights also possible)
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Reykjavik
- Location: Central
- Board basis: room only
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: from only €249 per person based on two adults sharing